“Now the gap between vibrationally becoming it and manifestationally becoming it – that gap has only to do with how long it takes you to get happy in the absence of the manifestation – in other words, if you can follow the joy.
• In optimism you’ll go fast.
• In pessimism you’ll go slowly.
• In fear you don’t move at all.
• In anger you slow yourself way, way, way down.
• In optimism faster.
• In hopefulness pretty fast.
• In believing so very fast.
• In knowing you’re right there, you’re right there, you’re right there, you’re right there, you’re right there.”